Screening Process For Errands by the Hour Errand Girls
Each Errands by the Hour errand girl has completed our background screening process which includes the following:
- National Criminal background check
- Driver’s license validity and driving history
- ID search
- Each errand girl has submitted references and these references were contacted and placed in the errand girls file and are available upon request.
- Minimum age requirement of eighteen (Note: The age of candidate sent will be determined by task needed to be completed.)
- Valid Driver’s license with reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- Completed a physician’s statement of good health as well as shown proof of a negative TB skin test
Each Errands by the Hour errand girl has met the requirements to be of service. Some errand girls have many years’ experience working as personal assistants or household managers, while others may have years in the professional field. Each errand girl is gifted in certain areas with the ability to adjust to any situation and get the job done.
Payment Arrangements For Errands by the Hour Errand Girls
Errands by the Hour charges an hourly rate for services and is paid by you the client. We accept credit card payments for Errands by the Hour.
Our hourly rate is based on the job duties needed and is billed at a minimum of two-four hours per services rendered.
Rate is discussed with client based upon clients’ individual need.